Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting an iOS Developer for a fast-growing tech company that designs & builds products for high growth startups & leading global brands. Much of what they build are unique, co-designed & developed products that blend hardware and software to create new customer experiences. And you won't be stuck working on one project or product, you'll get a chance to work on many cool, complex & super interesting 'industry firsts'.
About the Company:
- High growth prod development leader that's co-designing & developing products that blend hardware and software to create new customer experiences for millions of people.
- 200+ passionate, engaged employees that have come from some of the world’s top tech companies to create an award winning company.
- New product dev for high growth startups + large scale global brands all with an HQ in Toronto.
It’s a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for building products and wants to work on a wide range of “never-been-built” projects with top tech clients from around the globe.
You’re the ideal iOS Developer if you have:
- 2+ years of development experience in Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with iOS testing frameworks (e.g, Cedar, XCTest, Kiwi).
- Experience in an Agile and Continuous Integration/Delivery environment.
- Previous experience working with clients or in a professional services environment is a bonus.
As the iOS Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate closely with other developers (they use pair programming when it makes sense), designers, product managers, QA and occasionally company clients.
- Be involved in many aspects of the product lifecycle, from idea generation to prototyping to shipping product.
Apply today for the iOS Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.