Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Technical Team Lead for one of North America's top startups making international waves with their product that is driving innovation in the IoT space. The company is well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs and their customers include large enterprise. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
About the Company:
- 60+ employees. Vibrant, motivated team, heavy innovation and engineering environment.
- Downtown Toronto. Well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs.
- Their customers include large enterprises, who in turn will have their employees and customers use the technology for a wide variety of applications. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
- Compensation package includes highly competitive base salary, limitless vacation, equity (that will undoubtedly be worth something), full benefits + all the perks of a cool startup environment.
The company is expanding quickly and has launched their solutions in two major global markets. The role provides a great opportunity to lead a small team, while doing hands-on coding.
You’re the ideal Technical Team Lead if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience with C#.
- Previous experience leading a team of developers.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft system, especially around security and authentication.
As the Technical Team Lead here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Design, develop, test and deploy backend components of the software.
- Create new features and continue to iterate on the product.
- Lead a small team and collaborate with stakeholders.
Apply today for the Technical Team Lead role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.