Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Technical Product Manager for one of North America's top startups making international waves with their product that is driving innovation in the IoT space. The company is well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs and their customers include large enterprise. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
About the Company:
- 50+ employees. Vibrant, motivated team, heavy innovation and engineering environment.
- Downtown Toronto. Well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs.
- Their customers include large enterprises, who in turn will have their employees and customers use the technology for a wide variety of applications. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
- Compensation package includes highly competitive base salary, limitless vacation, equity (that will undoubtedly be worth something), full benefits + all the perks of a cool startup environment.
It’s a great opportunity to bridge the gap in product across the whole company. If you enjoy building out roadmaps, influencing and driving change then this is for you!
You’re the ideal Technical Product Manager if you have:
- Previous technical experience building products, preferably in the security space.
- Strong project management skills, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong experience with UX research and incorporating this into your work.
As the Technical Product Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Define and drive the roadmap of the products.
- Keep updated with regulations and requirements of the industry and understand what effect that has with the customers and with the product.
- Collaborate with other members to help design new features for the product.
Apply today for the Technical Product Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.