Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a iOS Developer for a growth stage, 300+ person startup who's raised $100M+ in VC with 15K business customers globally. Their stack is Node, Graph QL, React etc. It's an exciting time as they have a great roadmap that is centered around new product development.
About the Company:
- Growing team of 300+ employees including the startup’s original founders.
- 100% YoY growth with 15K+ customers around the world.
- They have a great roadmap that is centered around new product development.
- Tech stack: Node, Graph QL, React, etc.
The company is expanding quickly and is focused on new product development. There’s an opportunity to shape the product as they scale and grow.
You’re the ideal iOS Developer if you have:
- 4+ years of native iOS development experience.
- End to end development from design, coding and testing (unit resting) to publishing.
- Strong coding skills in ObjectiveC or Swift.
- Deep understanding of app architecture and design patterns like MVC, MVVM and Cocoa.
As the iOS Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Build new apps as part of the company’s product roadmap.
- Work closely with other developers to quickly turn product around.
- Mentor and coach other iOS developers on the team.
- Provide input for weekly design reviews, product meetings and team stand-ups.
Apply today for the iOS Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.