Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Web Developer for a tech startup with a 25 person team that’s revolutionizing the on-demand services space. With $2M+ in funding and explosive growth, this Toronto-based company expanded its services in Ottawa and Boston (with more cities to come soon!). The fast-growing startup has a great culture, work-life balance and a great compensation package.
About the Company:
- Early-stage tech startup in the on-demand services space.
- Established themselves in Toronto, Ottawa & Boston.
- $2M+ in funding to support expansion in other cities.
- Small team of 25 that is growing
- Great work-life balance and compensation package.
You’ll have the opportunity to help the product and business grow by working on various projects. If you are excited about leadership, especially mentoring and helping other people then this is great for you!
You’re the ideal Sr. Web Developer if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Previous experience working with React or similar tools.
- An in-depth understanding of web dev best practices.
As the Sr. Web Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Mentor each engineer and oversee their professional development (training, career, goals, performance management).
- Iterate on an awesome product and be a big contributor to a high-performing team of strong software developers.
Apply today for the Sr. Web Developer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.