Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Software Engineer for an up-and-coming Toronto based startup with 150+ employees. They’re rapidly growing and have received funding from top VCs to expand their SaaS capabilities and continue solving a real problem in their industry. They’ve also been ranked as One of the Best Places to Work and have a CSR mandate to be more sustainable. Tech Stack: Node.js, Angular, MySQL and Postgres.
About the Company:
- Award-winning 150+ person Toronto startup (ex. Best Places to Work)
- Received funding to expand their SaaS capabilities.
- A mission and values driven company, they have a CSR mandate to be sustainable.
- Tech stack: Node.js, Angular, MySQL and Postgres.
As one of the key hires on this team, you’ll be one of the first few to lead the development of the product in their new Toronto office. It’s a great opportunity to help build the engineering culture and to set the tone of what engineers can expect from their career at this new company.
You’re the ideal Sr. Software Engineer if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience building web applications.
- A strong understanding of engineering best practices.
As the Sr. Software Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with team members (ex. Product Managers) to help design feasible solutions that meet business requirements.
- Provide daily leadership, mentorship, peer review and quality control.
- Assist in helping to build their engineering culture at the new Toronto office.
Apply today for the Sr. Software Engineer role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director of Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.