gdR is recruiting a Sr. Software Developer for one of North America's top startups making international waves with their product that is driving innovation in the IoT space. The company is well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs and their customers include large enterprise. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
About the Company:
- 50+ employees. Vibrant, motivated team, heavy innovation and engineering environment.
- Downtown Toronto. Well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs.
- Their customers include large enterprises, who in turn will have their employees and customers use the technology for a wide variety of applications. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
- Compensation package includes highly competitive base salary, limitless vacation, equity (that will undoubtedly be worth something), full benefits + all the perks of a cool startup environment.
It’s a vibrant, diverse company with lots of opportunity for growth. Their vision goes beyond teams and departments, and empowers their employees to help shape the company.
You’re the ideal Sr. Software Developer if you have:
- 5+ years of practical experience in software programming in Rust, C++ or similar.
- Experience designing and developing APIs + services.
- Previous experience designing and implementing distributed systems.
As the Sr. Software Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop and test APIs and SDKs for the platform.
- Continuously enhance product and create new features.
- Mentor and coach peers.
Apply today for the Sr. Software Developer role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director of Talent, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.