Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Product Manager for a U.S based company looking to further expand their presence in Canada, with plans to launch in Europe next year. They’ve built a leading SaaS marketplace platform, which connects brands and retailers in a fast-growing industry. The plan is to build a product development team in Toronto to help scale the platform. There’s tons of opportunity to build from the ground up and it’s a great time to join a growing company!
About the Company:
- U.S based company looking to further expand their presence in Canada, with plans to launch in Europe next year.
- The product is a leading SaaS marketplace platform which connects brands and retailers in a fast-growing industry.
- They’re building a product development team in Toronto to help scale the platform. There’s tons of opportunity to build from the ground up!
It’s a great opportunity to join a growing company and to help their product scale in the Canadian market and eventually globally. You’ll be able to take the company’s product to the next level.
You’re the ideal Sr. Product Manager if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience.
- Proven track record of owning and continuously iterating on a product.
- Great ability to develop and act on customer insights.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
As the Sr. Product Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Own roadmap and the evolution of the product for the company.
- Define and write user stories for the product.
- Collaborate with developers in an agile environment to ensure compliance.
Apply today for the Sr. Product Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.