Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Product Manager for a San Francisco based company opening a new office in Toronto. They've recently expanded into the Canadian market and acquired a fast growing startup in early 2018. They have received a total funding of more than $1B. They're a values and mission based company, comprised of individuals who are looking to make an impact in the on-demand services space.
About the Company:
- Headquartered in San Francisco, opening a new office in Toronto.
- Acquired a fast-growing startup to further their expansion in Canada.
- Forbes listed them as one of the "Most Promising Companies of America".
- Received a total of $1B+ in funding.
You’ll be joining an established, fast-growing company with tons of opportunity for growth. They’re a values and mission based company comprised of high-impact individuals. You’ll help to drive product strategy and roadmap of this product.
You’re the ideal Sr. Product Manager if you have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience building products.
- Previous experience leading product teams.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Have successfully delivered products in the past.
As the Sr. Product Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Work alongside stakeholders to create a short-term and long-term roadmap.
- Collaborate with other teams including engineering and research to create world-class products.
- Lead the end to end product development process.
Apply today for the Sr. Product Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.