Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Product Manager for a 300+ Toronto based company who’s raised $50M+ in VC. They offer a platform that connects users to a content marketplace. With millions of users in North America, their platform allows for the publishing and distribution of high quality content, solving one of the toughest problems for their target market. They are an industry leader and one of the rising stars in Canada.
About the Company:
- 300+ Toronto based company that’s raised $50M in VC and millions of users on their platform.
- Their platform connects users to a content marketplace. It allows for the publishing and distribution of high quality content, solving one of the toughest problems for their target market.
- Recognized industry leader and also one of the rising stars in Canada.
It’s a great opportunity to join a growing company and to help their product scale. If you have a passion for creating superior products and driving development this is for you!
You’re the ideal Sr. Product Manager if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience building B2B products.
- A technical background.
- Previous client facing experience.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Have successfully delivered products in the past.
As the Sr. Product Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Work alongside stakeholders to create a short-term and long-term roadmap.
- Collaborate with other teams including engineering and research to create world-class products.
- Lead the end to end product development process.
Apply today for the Sr. Product Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.