Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Product Manager for an award-winning Toronto company dedicated to improving employee health and wellness of various companies including Shopify and Unilever. More than 51% of the executive team is comprised of women and the founding team has a track record of successfully delivering impactful solutions. The company is driven by its mission and has a Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
About the Company:
- Award-winning Toronto company dedicated to improving employee health and wellness of various companies incl. Shopify and Unilever.
- More than 51% of the executive team is comprised of women.
- The founding team has a track record of successfully delivering impactful solutions.
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
It’s an amazing team that’s dedicated to creating an engaged company culture and helping to improve employee health and wellness. You’ll help to drive product strategy and roadmap of this product.
You’re the ideal Sr. Product Manager if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience building products.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Have successfully delivered products in the past.
As the Sr. Product Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Work alongside stakeholders to create a short-term and long-term roadmap.
- Collaborate with other teams including engineering and research to create world-class products.
- Lead the end to end product development process.
Apply today for the Sr. Product Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.