Toronto, Ontario m6c1r3
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Java Developer (Remote, Contract) for a company passionate about building e-commerce solutions across industries. With a team of 15+ people who work on creating a wide range of solutions for some of the largest e-commerce merchants around the world.
About the Company:
- Company passionate about building a range of e-commerce solutions for some of the largest merchants all over the world.
- Team of 15+ people, including developers, product, and design.
You’ll be working from home on a contract basis and help kick-start projects from the ground up. There’s also an opportunity for you to grow into a leadership, and do more design and architecture work as you’ll be one of the few developers on this team.
You’re the ideal Sr. Java Developer (Remote, Contract) if you have:
- 4+ years of software development experience with Java.
- A strong background in oriented modelling and multi-threaded programming.
- Experience working with relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and non-relational databases.
As the Sr. Java Developer (Remote, Contract) here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Work with lead engineers and architects to plan tasks and strategies to scale.
- Design, implement and operate software and infrastructure.
- Provide daily leadership, mentorship, peer review and quality control.
Apply today for the Sr. Java Developer (Remote, Contract) role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.