Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Front-End Engineer for a U.S based company looking to further expand their presence in Canada, with plans to launch in Europe next year. They’ve built a leading SaaS marketplace platform, which connects brands and retailers in a fast-growing industry. The plan is to build a product development team in Toronto to help scale the platform. There’s tons of opportunity to build from the ground up and it’s a great time to join a growing company!
About the Company:
- U.S based company looking to further expand their presence in Canada, with plans to launch in Europe next year.
- The product is a leading SaaS marketplace platform which connects brands and retailers in a fast-growing industry.
- They’re building a product development team in Toronto to help scale the platform. There’s tons of opportunity to build from the ground up!
As one of the first few engineers on the team, you’ll help to build the product from the ground up for the Canadian market and own the front-end. With your experience, you’ll have the ability to shape and grow the platform.
You’re the ideal Sr. Front-End Engineer if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in web development.
- Previous experience working with HTML and CSS.
- Previous experience in Vue.js or similar tools.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment.
As the Sr. Front-End Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Provide daily leadership, mentorship, peer review and quality control.
- Own the front-end of the product and support its continuous improvement.
- Design and write scalable code.
Apply today for the Sr. Front-End Engineer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.