gdR is recruiting an Sr. Data Scientist (Machine Learning) - Toronto for an up-and-coming AI group to create solutions that will be embedded into all aspects of the business. The team members will be dedicated to a line of business and will have full autonomy and executive buy-in for the group’s solutions. Named as one of the Top Companies for 2018 by LinkedIn, the company encourages its employees to pursue continuing education whether that means attending conferences, speaking at events or work patents.
About the Company:
- Up-and-coming AI group to create solutions that will be embedded into all aspects of the business.
- Startup and agile environment, with the stability of an established company.
- On the list of LinkedIn’s Top Companies for 2018.
- Emphasis on continuing education whether that means attending conferences, speaking at events or getting work patents.
- Unique opportunity to help transform a company that's been established for 100+ years.
It’s a startup and agile environment, with the stability of an established company. The group also has full autonomy and executive buy-in for their solutions. Team members will work together to define and produce workable solutions to the product development group. It’s a unique opportunity to transform a company of 100+ years.
You’re the ideal Sr. Data Scientist (Machine Learning) - Toronto if you have:
- Ph.D or Master’s in Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science or field related to AI.
- Experience in the following areas: AI, ML, NLP or similar areas.
- Experience with machine learning models to be used in production environments.
As the Sr. Data Scientist (Machine Learning) - Toronto here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Inject AI solutions into all aspects of the business and the overall business strategy.
- Take ownership of AI projects, deliverables and execution.
- Keep updated on industry trends and research to support AI solutions.
Apply today for the Sr. Data Scientist (Machine Learning) - Toronto role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director, Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.