gdR has partnered with a global ecommerce leader to recruit a Sr. Product Manager...and no this job isn't with Shopify. This is an opportunity to come in as the senior-most product person, mature their product management methodology, lead through significant global growth, and work within a great culture in a remote environment. Here are some details:
- Ecommerce leader in their vertical with >100M revenue that's profitable and experiencing hockey-stick growth.
- CND founder, 80 person team, growth-stage company, globally distributed & remote team (50% are in Toronto, incl. your mgr). 3 person PM team you'd mentor.
- Incredibly collaborative/connected culture that makes everyone feel 'close' despite distance.
- Significant product roadmap (e.g., intro of marketplace, global expansion, etc.).
- Data & test driven product environment.
- 5+ years experience as a product manager is desired.
- Ecommerce product management experience, including broad experience across the funnel.
- Growth-stage company experience (e.g., significant sales, customer base, etc.).
- Product development experience working closely with leadership, engineering, design and other contributors. There is openness to people that have leveraged ecommerce vendor products.
- Data-driven approach, including strong multi-variant testing experience and a mindset and aptitude to create, test, analyze and iterate.
- Experience with Google Analytics is required.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s mission is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through executive search, team recruiting and leadership development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Uber ATG), which brings 200+ engineering leaders together.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn and Twitter updates on new roles in tech.