317 Adelaide St W Toronto, ON M5V1P9
gdR is working with a Toronto-based product dev group in large tech that's building an SRE team, where you'd work closely with their data science, research and software engineering teams. You'd be one of the first SRE team members, so there's lots of opportunity to design & build infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, etc. You'll also get exposed to the ML platforms and data models the research team is building, so it's an especially exciting opportunity if the world of AI interests you.
- 3+ years of relevant experience. We're very open to senior candidates as well.
- Background and education as a software engineer that's moved to SRE and devops roles is desired.
- Hands-on infrastructure coding experience with Python and Bash.
- Infrastructure as a Service experience working with public cloud (i.e., AWS is ideal as that's their primary cloud platform)
- CI CD pipeline creation experience, ideally using Jenkins.
Apply today for the Sr. Software Engineer (Toronto) role or contact Wendy Firestone, Director, Talent, at wendy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s mission is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through executive search, team recruiting and leadership development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Uber ATG), which brings 200+ engineering leaders together.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.