Toronto, Ontario M2P 2G4
gdR is recruiting a Principal Application Architect for a cloud-based software providing CRM solutions to financial services, insurance, and healthcare industries. The customer base is global, with customers in 60+ countries. 200+ employees led by a team of seasoned executives in a values driven workplace. Office located just steps away from TTC Yonge Line.
About the Company:
- Cloud-based software providing CRM solutions to financial services, insurance and healthcare industries.
- Customer base is global, with customers in 60+ countries.
- 200+ employees led by a team of seasoned executives in a values driven workplace. The company fosters a culture of collaboration by being open to questions and feedback.
- Office is located in Toronto, steps away from the TTC Yonge Line.
- Perks: flexible hours, career growth + leadership training, and parental leave top up.
As one of the senior engineers on the team, you’ll lead the digital transformation of the product. There’s a great opportunity to grow in the role and join the executive team in the future.
You’re the ideal Principal Application Architect if you have:
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of technical leadership experience.
- Proficient experience with modern tech stacks.
- Previous experience deploying in a micro-services architecture.
As the Principal Application Architect here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Lead the technical transformation of the product with your technical expertise.
- Mentor each engineer and oversee their professional development (training, career goals, performance management).
- Assist with the development of a new product launching in the fall.
Apply today for the Principal Application Architect role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent and Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.