15 Toronto St Unit 1100 Toronto, Ontario M5C 2E3
gdR is recruiting a Manager, Product Engineering for an established Toronto company offering an AI application for retailers. They’ve raised $50M+ in funding from notable investors and have 100+ employees. Customers include leading multi-billion global organizations. The company has been recognized for their platform through numerous awards (i.e. CIX Top 20).
About the Company:
- Established Toronto company offering an AI application for retailers.
- The company has raised $50M+ from notable investors and have 100+ employees.
- Customers include leading multi-billion global organizations.
- The platform has been recognized through numerous awards (i.e. CIX Top 20).
You’ll help to grow the Product Engineering team and manage software engineers. It’s the perfect opportunity if you want to remain hands-on and lead a small team underneath you with the potential to grow it by the end of the year.
You’re the ideal Manager, Product Engineering if you have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the field of software engineering.
- Previous experience leading teams.
- Great coding skills in Python.
- Previous experience with Big Data Processing.
- Previous experience working in cloud services.
As the Manager, Product Engineering here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Provide daily leadership, mentorship and peer review.
- Coordinate between cross-functional teams to ensure everyone is on the same page when it comes to engineering projects.
- Design and optimize data pipelines to help improve the current applications.
Apply today for the Manager, Product Engineering role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.