Toronto, (none selected) M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Machine Learning Engineer for an up-and-coming Toronto based startup with 150+ employees. They’re rapidly growing and have received funding from top VCs to expand their SaaS capabilities and continue solving a real problem in their industry. They’ve also been ranked as One of the Best Places to Work and have a CSR mandate to be more sustainable. Tech Stack: Node.js, Angular, MySQL and Postgres.
About the Company:
- Award-winning 150+ person Toronto startup (ex. Best Places to Work)
- Received funding to expand their SaaS capabilities.
- A mission and values driven company, they have a CSR mandate to be sustainable.
- Tech stack: Node.js, Angular, MySQL and Postgres.
As one of the key hires on this team, you’ll be researching and developing models to integrate within the products. It’s a great time to join the team as they’re in a growth phase and are looking solid people who can take the product to the next level.
You’re the ideal Machine Learning Engineer if you have:
- 3+ years of ML industry experience.
- A passion for extracting data and communicating the significance of these to other members on the team
- Passionate about extracting data and communicating the significance of these to other members on the team.
As the Machine Learning Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities where data can be better leveraged.
- Research, develop and validate models that generate predictions/recommendations and incorporate this into the product.
- Help design feasible solutions that meet business requirements.
Apply today for the Machine Learning Engineer role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director of Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.