Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
About the Company:
- Award-winning 150+ person Toronto startup (ex. Best Places to Work)
- Received funding to expand their SaaS capabilities.
- A mission and values driven company, they have a CSR mandate to be sustainable.
- Tech stack: Node.js, Angular, MySQL and Postgres.
As one of the key hires on this team, you’ll be helping to scale the product by leading the current team and also building applications. It’s a great time to join the team as they’re in a growth phase and are looking solid people who can take the product to the next level.
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience building single page applications (SPA).
- An in-depth understanding of web dev best practices.
- Mentor each engineer and oversee their professional development (training, career, goals, performance management).
- Iterate on an awesome product and be a big contributor to a high-performing team of strong software developers.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s mission is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through executive search, team recruiting and leadership development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Uber ATG), which brings 200+ engineering leaders together.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.