gdR is recruiting an Engineering Manager for a Silicon Valley-based growth stage enterprise SaaS company that has 100+ employees and is disrupting one of the biggest enterprise tech spaces with an AI-driven platform that brings new intelligence to enterprise customers. This is an opportunity to lead engineering teams across Toronto, SF and Tel Aviv.
- Award winning AI leader that's raised 100M+ VC from leading investors and is poised to disrupt one of the largest enterprise software spaces.
- 100+ employees. Engineering Team is ~ 30 people across Toronto, San Francisco (HQ) & Tel Aviv. This role will lead teams that include backend, frontend, test, and devops team members.
- While the CND team is based in Toronto, there is flexibility for this to be a remote position, ideally in the Eastern timezone given the need to lead teams in Tel Aviv. Note that there is a current Toronto office that will be available to local employees upon their return to the office at some point in 2021.
- We're looking for an engineering manager that can be an effective technical manager (note this is not a coding role, but does require strong technical depth) and that can build an incredible engineering culture in a distributed environment.
- At minimum, we're considering leaders that have led 5+ person engineering teams.
- From a technical standpoint, AI/ML experience is not required. We are looking for leaders that have worked with modern stacks & distributed systems and continue to contribute to architecture, technology selection and can coach & guide engineers (incl. code reviews).
Apply today or contact Jamie Collins (jamie AT grossmandorland.com) for further details.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s mission is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through executive search, team recruiting and leadership development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Uber ATG), which brings 200+ engineering leaders together.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn and Twitter updates on new roles in tech.