Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Data Engineer for an up-and-coming Toronto based startup with 150+ employees. They’re rapidly growing and have received funding from top VCs to expand their SaaS capabilities and continue solving a real problem in their industry. They’ve also been ranked as One of the Best Places to Work and have a CSR mandate to be more sustainable. Tech Stack: Node.js, Angular, MySQL and Postgres.
About the Company:
- Award-winning 150+ person Toronto startup (ex. Best Places to Work)
- Received funding to expand their SaaS capabilities.
- A mission and values driven company, they have a CSR mandate to be sustainable.
- Tech stack: Node.js, Angular, MySQL and Postgres.
As one of the key hires on this team, you’ll be helping to scale the product by building the data layer. It’s a great time to join the team as they’re in a growth phase and are looking solid people who can take the product to the next level.
You’re the ideal Data Engineer if you have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the field of data engineering.
- Previous experience in a software environment.
- Previous experience with ETL, data warehousing, etc.
As the Data Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with engineers to build and optimize data pipeline and to deploy these capabilities.
- Build these data pipelines while incorporating automation in production environments.
- Perform code reviews to ensure code is up to standards.
Apply today for the Data Engineer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.