gdR is recruiting an iOS Developer for an established and growing software company that is taking over the travel-tech industry! With more than 20+ airlines around the world as customers and 40K+ users, they're currently working on a solution that'll change the way flyers view travel. Part of their development process involves spending time out in the field with customers 30,000 ft in the air well before any coding! They're looking for individuals who are innovative, collaborative and have a passion for travel!
About the Company:
- Established and growing software company taking over the travel tech industry. Currently working on a solution that'll change the way flyers view travel.
- Customers include 20+ airlines around the world, totalling 40K+ users.
- Part of their development process involves spending time out in the field with customers 30,000 ft in the air well before any coding!
- Tech stack includes: React, C#, Swift and Elastic Beanstalk.
You’ll be joining an established company looking to pivot their solutions and build it out to encompass more of the consumer’s travel journey. If you’re to make an impact, love solving problems and have a passion for travel then this is for you!
You’re the ideal iOS Developer if you have:
- 3+ years of solid native iOS development experience.
- Experience with mobile testing frameworks.
- Strong coding skills in ObjectiveC or Swift.
As the iOS Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- As part of a small team, you’ll have a chance to see things you built be deployed.
- Be a key contributor by designing and building features in collaboration with other teams.
- Leverage your problem solving skills to design and implement solutions.
Apply today for the iOS Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdRs objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.