Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a iOS Developer for an early-stage tech startup with a 10 person team that’s revolutionizing the on-demand services space. With $2M+ in funding and explosive growth, this Toronto-based company is excited to launch across Canada in 2018.
About the Company:
- Early-stage tech startup in the on-demand services space.
- $2M+ in funding to support expansion in other cities.
- Small team of 10 that is growing.
As the sole iOS developer, you’ll have a chance to build and take ownership of the code. It requires someone who loves to roll-up their sleeves as they’ll rewrite a part of the app to include new architecture and APIs.
You’re the ideal iOS Developer if you have:
- Solid iOS development experience using Swift. Open to developers from 3+ years experience to senior level.
- Experience with iOS testing frameworks.
- Experience in an agile and continuous integration/delivery environment.
As the iOS Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate closely with other developers (they use pair programming when it makes sense), designers, product managers, QA and occasionally company’s clients.
- Be involved in re-writing part of the app to include new architecture and APIs that will be used by consumers.
Apply today for the iOS Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.