Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR) has been growing Canada’s tech ecosystem for 10 years. We match top talent and executives with leading startups, tech companies and innovation labs, and grow leadership capacity through individual and organizational coaching. Our goal is to advise tech talent and organizations throughout their entire growth journey.
gdR is recruiting a UX Designer for an early-stage Toronto startup that offers their clients a distinct approach to exploring data using artificial intelligence. Backed by the Y Combinator and top VCs, they’ve raised more than $8M in funding for their product and have signed on high-profile clients in the U.S and Canada. An exciting opportunity for an experienced designer who enjoys challenges-- you will be the first designer to join the team and help manage the design process from beginning to end.
- Backed by Y Combinator and top VCs; raised $8M in funding.
- Rapidly scaling and signed on high-profile clients in Canada + U.S.
- Mighty team of 20, with half of them being engineers.
- Tech Stack: Stanford CoreNLP, OpenNLP, Jenson, Elastic Beanstalk, Java and NLTK.
You will thrive as a UX Designer if you have…
- 5+ years’ of design experience (application, visual and interaction).
- Experience working with other teams in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to work independently and own the design process from beginning to end.
- A high-quality portfolio to demonstrate your work.
As a UX Designer you will...
- Work alongside various teams (product and engineering) to build out the visual capabilities of the product.
- Build out wireframes, mockups, etc. and follow through with the entire process.
- Use data (qualitative and quantitative) to build out designs.
Apply today for the UX Designer role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups.