Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Technology Lead for a research group within a global fintech company with 16M customers worldwide. The focus of this group is on research and the applied side, and is a startup environment that leverages a massive brand and budget to drive new growth.
About the Company:
- Global fintech company with 16M customers that can be leveraged for new product offerings; startup like environment with a massive brand and budget to drive growth. The group can also leverage other resources such as top designers and developers.
- Group will focus on redefining the product offering in these verticals: home, auto, business and consumer.
- Will operate in a completely agile environment where the team will explore new solutions, business models and partnerships.
- Located in downtown Toronto, with offices around the world.
You’ll have the opportunity to be a technical leader-- similar to being a co-founder of a new venture. You will drive product development and build out POC from scratch with technical teams. It’s a startup environment with the stability of a large brand.
You’re the ideal Technology Lead if you have:
- Previous experience leading software teams (you will be acting as a co-founder of a new venture).
- Strong hands-on experience with programming languages and frameworks (Node.js and React.js).
- Previous experience building architecture roadmaps and designing software components.
As the Technology Lead here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to set product strategy and roadmap.
- Set the direction for the tech stack.
- Develop engaging and exciting consumer facing applications.
Apply today for the Technology Lead role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.