Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Technical Product Manager for a SaaS startup that’s transforming a $32B dollar industry where 87% are still using paper/pen and phone calls -- first in the Canadian market to capture this opportunity.
You’ll manage the customer-facing platform as the company scales. If you’ve managed product roadmaps with integrations and partnered with vendors then this is for you!
You’re the ideal Technical Product Manager if you have:
- 3+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company.
- A strong technical background.
- Previous experience worked in an agile, startup environment.
- Previous experience acting as the liaison between enterprise clients and devs.
As the Technical Product Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Be the point person and lead technical projects.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally across teams.
- Identify opportunities and contribute to the product roadmap and strategy.
Apply today for the Technical Product Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Director of Talent, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s mission is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through executive search, team recruiting and leadership development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Uber ATG), which brings 200+ engineering leaders together.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.