Toronto, Ontario M6K 3L5
gdR is recruiting a Staff Software Engineer for one of the fastest-growing Canadian SaaS tech company with revenues of $100M+ and 30% YoY growth. The platform has a real impact on 2M+ employees and has won numerous awards as a top employer i.e Best Places to Workplaces in Canada. Most of their clients are Fortune 500 companies and are located around the globe.
About the Company:
- One of the fastest-growing Canadian SaaS companies with 250+ employees and a revenue upwards of $100M.
- Growing around 30% YoY with a platform that has a real impact on more than 2M employees.
- Clients of the platform are large enterprises from around the globe.
- Recognized as the top employer and have received numerous awards i.e Best Workplaces in Canada and Great Place to Work.
- Compensation package includes competitive salary, benefits, vacation and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
As one of the senior engineers on the team, you’ll help to build the product from the ground up while leading a team of engineers. You will help to shape and provide direction for the product through technical leadership.
You’re the ideal Staff Software Engineer if you have:
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Strong skills in modern frameworks and PHP.
- Previous experience working with databases (ex. mySQL).
As the Staff Software Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Contribute to the decisions around the product’s architecture and design as well as next-generation features.
- Be hands-on and contribute to the codebase.
- Provide technical guidance and ensure they’re using the right tool for the right job.
Apply today for the Staff Software Engineer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent and Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s mission is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through executive search, team recruiting and leadership development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Uber ATG), which brings 200+ engineering leaders together.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you, we have put together resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.