gdR is recruiting an iOS Developer for a San Francisco based company opening a new office in Toronto. They've recently expanded into the Canadian market and acquired a fast growing startup in early 2018. Forbes had listed them as one of the "Most Promising Companies of America" and have received a total funding of more than $1B. They're a values and mission based company, comprised of individuals who are looking to make an impact in the on-demand services space.
About the Company:
- Headquartered in San Francisco, opening a new office in Toronto.
- Acquired a fast-growing startup to further the expansion in Canada.
- Forbes listed them as one of the "Most Promising Companies of America".
- Received a total of $1B+ in funding.
You’ll be joining an established, fast-growing company with tons of opportunity for growth. They’re a values and mission based company comprised of high-impact individuals. It’s the perfect place to grow your career!
You’re the ideal Sr. iOS Developer if you have:
- 5+ years of solid native iOS development experience.
- Previous experience leading a team is required.
- Strong coding skills in ObjectiveC or Swift.
As the Sr. iOS Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Build upon a high quality code base developed by a strong team; direction exists, but they are very open to new perspectives.
- Product has a large base of established users, every tweak will mean impacting their daily use.
- Provide input for weekly design reviews, product meetings and team stand-ups.
Apply today for the Sr. iOS Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR's objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.