gdR is recruiting an iOS Developer for a high-profile, growing startup looking to digitize local commerce with their mobile app. With more than $100M+ raised from top VCs, their next steps are to expand into Australia and London. It's a highly entrepreneurial environment with a Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5. It's a great time to get in with a growing company!
About the Company:
- Looking to digitize local commerce with their mobile app.
- Raised more than $100M+ in funding from top VCs.
- Future plans are to expand into Australia and London.
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
You’ll be joining an incredible team with successful leaders from top tech companies. It’s an incredible time to get in with a growing company who’s looking to expand into other countries. It’s an entrepreneurial environment with lots of room for growth!
You’re the ideal iOS Developer if you have:
- 5+ years of solid native iOS development experience.
- Experience with mobile testing frameworks.
- Strong coding skills in ObjectiveC or Swift.
As the iOS Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Add new or reuse components to existing architecture.
- Work closely with other developers to quickly turn product around.
- Provide input for weekly design reviews, product meetings and team stand-ups.
Apply today for the iOS Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdRs objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.