gdR is recruiting an Sr. Software Engineer for a San Francisco based company opening a new office in Toronto. They've recently expanded into the Canadian market and acquired a fast growing startup in early 2018. They're a values and mission based company, comprised of individuals who are looking to make an impact in the on-demand services space.
About the Company:
- Headquartered in San Francisco, opening a new office in Toronto.
- Acquired a fast-growing startup to further their expansion in Canada.
- Vision and mission values based company comprised of individuals who are looking to make an impact in the on-demand services space.
You’ll be joining an established, fast-growing company with tons of opportunity for growth. They’re a values and mission based company comprised of high-impact individuals. It’s the perfect place to grow your career!
You’re the ideal Sr. Software Engineer if you have:
- 3+ years software development experience with Ruby, Java and/or Python.
- Contribute to the team in an agile environment with your extensive knowledge on products and systems.
- Previous experience working with remote teams (required).
As the Sr. Software Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- As part of small team, you’ll own and be responsible for managing projects and processes.
- Suggest improvements and new ideas to the team.
- Collaborate across product managers, engineers and designers.
Apply today for the Sr. Software Engineer role or contact Many Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.