Sr. Software Engineer
Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
Sr. Software Engineer
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Software Engineer for a growing software company making waves in the world of marketing tech. Backed by the Y Combinator and top VC firms, their platform has been used by major, billion dollar retailers to small businesses. The platform aims to optimize engagement and sales by thoroughly understanding the customer journey. As a small team, they value feedback and are always looking to improve themselves. There's tons of growth opportunities and support to help you throughout your career.
About the Company:
- Making waves in the marketing tech space. The platform aims to optimize engagement and sales by understanding the customer journey.
- Backed by Y Combinator and top VC firms.
- Customers range from billion dollar retailers to small businesses.
- Tons of growth opportunities and support to help throughout your career.
It’s great for someone who loves taking on challenges in a fast-paced environment and building large scale distributed systems.
You’re the ideal Sr. Software Engineer if you have:
- 5+ years experience with agile software development.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Infrastructure Design.
- Undergraduate degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
As the Sr. Software Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Drive your team’s technical strategy.
- Collaborate with other team members including Product and UX to balance resource efficiency.
Apply today for the Sr. Software Engineer role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director, Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.