Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Software Engineer (Machine Learning) for a Toronto Fintech startup committed to helping small businesses grow. Client base includes over 2 million customers in more than 200 countries around the world. Company is also well-funded from leading US and Canadian VCs.
About the Company:
- Vibrant office in downtown Toronto, high walk and transit score.
- Recognized as one of the best companies to work for, company culture is awesome and they have a stellar Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Compensation package includes: competitive compensation, stock options, gym coverage and training allowance.
- All perks of a startup environment.
You’re someone who enjoys taking on challenges in a fast-paced environment within the Fintech space.
You’re the ideal Sr. Software Engineer (Machine Learning) if you have:
- 5+ years of software engineering and development experience.
- 3+ years developing machine learning applications.
- Great understanding of big data technologies and cloud services.
As the Sr. Software Engineer (Machine Learning) here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Experiment, design and implement machine learning systems alongside the team.
- Project manage software implementation lifecycle.
- Work with other team members to balance resource efficiency.
Apply today for the Sr. Software Engineer (Machine Learning) role or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Director, Talent, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.