Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Product Designer for an early-stage Toronto startup that offers their clients a distinct approach to exploring data using artificial intelligence, while significantly increasing efficiency (generates up to 545% ROI!). Unlike many AI companies, they've found product/market fit and have customers clamouring for their product. As a Y Combinator graduate, they’ve raised more than $8M in funding from top VCs and have signed on high-profile clients in the U.S and Canada.
About the Company:
- Backed by Y Combinator and top VCs; raised $8M in funding.
- AI powered engine that generates up to 545% ROI!
- Rapidly scaling and signed on high-profile clients in Canada + U.S.
- Mighty team of 30, with half of them being engineers.
- Tech Stack: Stanford CoreNLP, OpenNLP, Jenson, Python and NLTK.
You’ll play a key role in the product development processes and leverage your skills to help design new features. You’ll join a team that has experience delivering impactful products. It’s a great time to help the company grow.
You’re the ideal Sr. Product Designer if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing software products with programs like Sketch or Illustrator.
- Previous experience running user testing and research sessions.
- Passion for design, positive outlook and a thick skin (ability to embrace feedback).
- A portfolio of work (required).
As the Sr. Product Designer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Synthesize research outcomes into viable product experiences.
- Create wireframes, mockups and flows.
- Plan and conduct user research.
Apply today for the Sr. Product Designer role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.