gdR is recruiting a Sr. Java Developer for a platform development team building a cloud-native platform in GCP that will enable development teams to design, build and deploy their applications into the cloud in minutes. It's an exciting time to join as they have a strong team of 200+ people that have taken them through phase one - now it's all about continuing to design, build & scale in an agile environment. The platform is set to have an impact on 20M+ customers globally.
About the Company:
- Platform development team building a cloud-native platform in GCP.
- Exciting time to join as they have a team of 200+ people that have taken them through phase one-- now it's all about continuing to design, build & scale in an agile environment.
- The platform is set to have an impact on 20M+ customers globally.
The company is currently in its transformation stages and as part of this team, you’ll help drive that change. Currently, they’re in the second phase which involves designing, building and scaling in an agile environment. It’s perfect for someone who’s interested in scale, a flexible/stable work environment and the freedom to be creative.
You’re the ideal Sr. Java Developer if you have:
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of microservices development.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
As the Sr. Java Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Focus on design and development of microservices.
- Drive the design and implementation of the code.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and peer review on a daily basis.
Apply today for the Sr. Java Developer role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.