gdR is recruiting an Sr. Infrastructure Engineer for a San Francisco based company opening a new office in Toronto. They've recently expanded into the Canadian market and acquired a fast growing startup in early 2018. They're a values and mission based company, comprised of individuals who are looking to make an impact in the on-demand services space.
About the Company:
- Headquartered in San Francisco, opening a new office in Toronto.
- Acquired a fast-growing startup to further the expansion in Canada.
- Vision and mission based values company that's comprised of individuals who are looking to make an impact in the on-demand services space.
You’ll be joining an established, fast-growing company with tons of opportunity for growth. They’re a values and mission based company comprised of high-impact individuals. It’s the perfect place to grow your career!
You’re the ideal Sr. Infrastructure Engineer if you have:
- 3+ years experience producing production level code using Python.
- Previous experience with AWS and microservices.
- Strong understanding of Linux and managing services.
As the Sr. Infrastructure Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Create tools for internal teams including data scientists and software engineers.
- As part of a small team, you’ll own and have a responsibility across the dev org.
- Own critical pieces of infrastructure.
- Use code to automate deployment, infrastructure and reproducing environments in the cloud.
Apply today for the Sr. Infrastructure Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdRs objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.