Sr. Development Manager
Toronto, Ontario M5T1Z7 | Permanent
Sr. Development Manager
gdR is recruiting a Software Engineer for a niche software company building innovative, award winning products in Canadian fintech. Big plans to grow into US and European markets. Team of 60 people, 29 of which are in engineering (Dev, DevOps, QA). Strong revenue, recurring revenue stream with bank and wealth management customers.
About the Company:
- Team of 60 people, 29 are in engineering (Dev, DevOps, QA).
- Strong revenue, recurring revenue stream.
- Bank and wealth management customers.
- Big plans to grow into US and European markets.
- Downtown Toronto office.
It’s an awesome opportunity to become a more impactful and inspiring people manager, where you can lead your own team. The environment is constantly changing and requires someone who’s determined to make a big impact.
You’re the ideal Sr. Development Manager if you have:
- Previous team leadership and project management experience.
- Experience with SQL, C# and Sencha.
- Skilled in web application architecture and test automation.
- Passion for software and initiative to get the job done.
As the Sr. Development Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Be an empowering leader and coach for the team.
- Continuously improve workflows and enhance team performance.
- Work with lead engineers and architects to plan tasks and strategies to scale.
Apply today for the Sr. Development Manager role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.