Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Sr. DevOps Engineer for an up-and-coming AI startup led by former executives from Microsoft and Airmiles. Currently working on health-tech solutions for B2C and B2B (large enterprise) customers. The platform is meant to be used anywhere at anytime and also provides expert advice. Recently qualified by Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) as Ontario Vendor of Record in the health-tech space to offer a market tested solution that supports timely access to care and improves quality of life. The company has received funding (investors include Manulife and TelusHealth) and is looking for high-impact individuals to grow their team!
About the Company:
- AI startup in the health-tech space led by former executives from Microsoft and Airmiles.
- Recognized as Ontario Vendor of Record (VOR).
- Platform is a market-tested solution that supports timely access to care. There's a B2C and B2B (large enterprise) version.
- Investors include Manulife and TelusHealth.
The company is led by some of the most successful and influential people in Canadian tech. There’s plenty of growth opportunities within the company, as it’s in a rapid growth stage. If you’re interested in how AI influences health-tech, then this is for you!
You’re the ideal Sr. DevOps Engineer if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps and sys admin on cloud-based environments.
- Previous experience working with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines using code to automate the flow of code to production. Working exp with tools like Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Previous experience scripting in languages such as Python, Shell or Ruby. Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C# or Python nice to have.
As the Sr. DevOps Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Drive and own continuous integration, release and deployment processes.
- Design, develop and maintain continuous build system.
- Lead the set-up and evolution tools and processes for the platform.
Apply today for the Sr. DevOps Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdRs objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.