Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Data Engineer for a high-profile, growing startup looking to digitize local commerce with their mobile app. With more than $100M+ raised from top VCs, their next steps are to expand into Australia and London. It's a highly entrepreneurial environment with a Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5. It's a great time to get in with a growing company!
About the Company:
- Looking to digitize local commerce with their mobile app.
- Raised more than $100M+ in funding from top VCs.
- Future plans are to expand into Australia and London.
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
As the founding member on a new team, you’ll help to build out the long-term strategy when it comes to data. You will also leverage your technical skills to create tools and components for the team.
You’re the ideal Sr. Data Engineer if you have:
- 5+ years experience as a data engineer.
- Previous experience and strong knowledge of SQL databases.
- Previous experience building data pipelines and architectures.
As the Sr. Data Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop the a long term strategy when it comes to data.
- Identify and implement improvements around processes.
- Build analytical tools for team to help optimize product.
Apply today for the Sr. Data Engineer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.