Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a Sr. Data Architect for a one of Canada’s leading tech companies in the process of expanding their data group. The group will drive the data vision, strategy & technical requirements across the organization impacting 20M customers across 40+ countries.
About the Company:
- Leading tech companies in the process of expanding of their data group.
- The data group will drive the data vision, strategy & technical requirements across the organization.
- Their projects + solutions will be impacting 20M customers across 40+ countries.
You’ll be part of a newly built group and will help to prioritize opportunities in which to leverage data effectively. You’ll also have the chance to lead project based initiatives to help drive direction of the group.
You’re the ideal Sr. Data Architect if you have:
- Strong data experience in progressive cloud and data environments (required).
- Previous experience with data tools (ex. Spark and Hive).
- Previous experience with data modelling.
As the Sr. Data Architect here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Define standards for the group when it comes to data architecture.
- Develop logical data models.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and to help create solutions.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.