gdR is recruiting an Sr. Backend Engineer for a healthtech startup that's driving the future of healthcare. They've raised $20M+ and have a user base of 2M+ medical professionals around the world, as well as incredible partnerships with institutions such as Doctors Without Borders and Mount Sinai Health System. The office is a huge entrepreneurial space that includes activities such as in-house yoga. Tech stack includes: Native iOS + Android, Ember. Go, React, and Node.
About the Company:
- Healthcare startup driving the future of healthcare. Huge entrepreneurial space with activities such as in-house yoga.
- Raised $20M+ and have a user base of 2M+ medical professionals around the world.
- Partnerships with incredible institutions like Doctors Without Borders and Mount Sinai Health System.
- Tech stack includes: Native iOS + Android, Ember. Go, React, and Node.
It’s a great opportunity for someone who’s technically strong and is looking to further their leadership skills. You’ll have the opportunity to shape the best practices for the team. It’s a complex environment and is perfect for someone who enjoys taking on challenges.
You’re the ideal Sr. Backend Engineer if you have:
- 5+ years experience writing software for mobile or web applications.
- Previous experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Strong collaboration skills with an interest in taking on technical leadership responsibilities.
As the Sr. Backend Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Lead and support the team with your technical leadership skills.
- Own the lifecycle of your code.
- Improve the architecture and process with other engineers.
Apply today for the Sr. Backend Engineer role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.