gdR is recruiting a Solutions Engineer for one of Canada’s highest profile AI startups, that’s well funded and led by successful Silicon Valley leaders that have returned to Toronto to create an AI as a Service platform for large enterprises. With enterprises lined up to work with the company based on the founder’s many relationships with F500 companies, it’s an exciting time to join and build this platform from the ground up amongst a team of 12 currently, which is planned to grow to 30 by year end. The team is working to build an incredible culture and will collaborate with AIs leaders, incl. the Vector Institute.
About the Company:
- One of Canada’s highest profile AI startups.
- Well funded and led by successful Silicon Valley leaders that have returned to Toronto to create an AI as a Service platform for large enterprises.
- Opportunity to build this platform from the ground up amongst a team of 12 currently, which is planned to grow to 30 by year end.
- The team will collaborate with AIs leaders, incl. the Vector Institute.
You’ll have a chance to work with clients and help them to integrate their systems with the company’s AI platform. If you’re interested in working in a growing, high-profile AI startups then this is for you!
You’re the ideal Solutions Engineer if you have:
- Previous experience with cloud systems (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Previous experience deploying software into production engineering environments.
- Previous application integration experience (RESTful APIs).
As the Solutions Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Lead the integration of the platform and client systems.
- Collaborate across product and engineering teams to help create a roadmap.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and share ideas with the team.
Apply today for the Solutions Engineer role or contact Mandy Cole, Talent & Client Manager, at mandy AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Mandy has a passion for emerging technologies and building strong teams. She has several years of recruitment experience working with high tech companies across North America.