Toronto, Ontario M5T1Z7 | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Software Engineer for an industry leading software company in the IoT & connected vehicle space. Their award-winning, comprehensive cloud-based Mobile Enterprise Management (MEM) platform connects at a vehicle-level and uses complex algorithms to analyze data and provide enterprises with applications that drives their business & teams. 100,000+ enterprise users. Acquired by Verizon Communications in June 2016. $100M+ VC from leading US institutional investors. 20 person downtown Toronto team, 500+ globally.
About the Company:
- A globally successful company in a massive industry.
- 100,000+ enterprise users.
- $100M+ VC from leading US institutional investors.
- 500+ employees globally.
- Diverse downtown Toronto team of 20 people, close to TTC Line 1.
If you’re looking to get out from under all the bureaucracy, while still maintaining the security of a large brand and budget then this is for you! They’re known for pushing the boundaries when it comes to innovation, and they value input from their employees (the organization design is flat, which gives people a chance to be heard).
You’re the ideal Software Engineer if you have:
- 3+ years experience programming in languages such as Java, C# and Node.
- Excelling understanding of unit testing, loose coupling, SOLID principles, defensive programming, immutability, functional programming.
- Knowledge of .NET, Jira and Git.
- Knowledge of new trends and best practices.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
As the Software Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop a navigation mobile application on the Xamarin platform.
- Ensure on-time and zero-defect delivery.
- Generate and evaluate highly innovative ideas and solutions.
- Effectively leverage diverse resources.
Apply today for the Software Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.