Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Software Engineer for an early-stage Toronto startup that offers their clients a distinct approach to exploring data using artificial intelligence. As a Y Combinator graduate, they’ve raised more than $8M in funding from top VCs and have signed on high-profile clients in the U.S and Canada.
About the Company:
- Y Combinator graduate that has raised more than $8M in funding from top VCs.
- Rapidly scaling and signed on high-profile clients in Canada + US.
- Mighty team of 20, with more than half being engineers.
- Tech Stack: CoreNLP, OpenNLP, Jenson, Python and NLTK.
It's a unique role that blends together machine learning and software engineering at an early-stage Toronto startup. They've garnered lots of press coverage for their unique platform, the clients they've signed on and the recent partnership they've formed. It's definitely a great time to get into the company and help it grow!
You’re the ideal Software Engineer if you have:
- Education or relevant experience surrounding machine learning, deep learning or natural language processing.
- Previous experience developing web based applications.
- Exposure to Python.
As the Software Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Prototype, architect and develop web services.
- Develop new and modernized web front-ends and reusable components for products.
- Work with other teams to identify problems and resolve issues using code.
Apply today for the Software Engineer role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.