Toronto, Ontario M5T1Z7 | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Software Engineer for a fast-growing IoT company building on projects for global brands. Engineers can work on a range of projects that will be the first of its kind across various industries.
About the Company:
- Growing startup building never-been-built custom products for large brands.
- 70+ passionate employees that have come from some of the world’s top tech companies.
- New projects constantly with cool clients in Canada and internationally.
- Chance to work across a wide variety of platforms, like virtual reality, wearables and smartwatches.
- Work on a wide range of projects that are often industry “firsts” - they're building stuff that no one has done before.
It’s a great opportunity to work on IoT projects for Fortune 500 companies and successful brands. The projects are first of its kind and require those who enjoy taking on a challenge.
You’re the ideal Software Engineer if you have:
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD), Test Driven Development (TDD), and creating solutions on front-end (with React, Angular, Ember, Backbone frameworks) and cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix).
- Ability to manage databases and key-value stores (Redis).
- Strong soft skills with an interest in pair-programming.
As the Software Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Program well-tested and efficient code.
- Maintain high performance delivery.
Apply today for the Software Engineer role or contact Jamie Collins, Talent & Client Manager, at jamie AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.