Toronto, Ontario M4T2T5 | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Software Developer (.NET) for a Global B2B SaaS leader with an industry leading platform that has thousands of global customers. The company’s leadership team is comprised of the some of the most successful people in tech. It’s a great group to learn from and to help you throughout your career.
About the Company:
- Established industry-leading cloud/SaaS company in the B2B space
- 100s of millions in revenue.
- Award-winning culture and product.
- Great benefits, a balanced lifestyle (not startup hours; work hard when you're there)
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
- Located on the Yonge subway line.
It’s a great chance to work for a company that values great work-life balance and will help grow your career.
You’re the ideal Software Developer (.NET) if you have:
- Experience with the .NET Stack.
- Experience with SQL and a great understanding of relational database systems.
- Worked in an agile environment.
As the Software Developer (.NET), here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Work with large and complex code bases, including designing REST APIs.
- Be a mentor to all levels of the team.
Apply today for the Software Developer (.NET) role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
About gdR | Grossman Dorland Recruiting
Founded in 2007, Grossman Dorland Recruiting (gdR)s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.