gdR is recruiting a Security Engineer for an award-winning fintech company that has built successful products across global markets and has 200M-300M active users on their platform. As a result of their international success, they're expanding their team in Toronto to provide custom solutions for Canadians. Team of 90+ people, 80 of which are in engineering (QA, Data Science, Engineers, Developers, UX, etc.) and are looking to grow to 200. Team members also have the opportunity to work on upcoming projects for the company including a cryptocurrency platform and a new cloud platform.
About the Company:
- Award-winning fintech company that’s built successful products across global markets and has 200M-300M active users on their platform.
- Expanding the Toronto team of 90 (80 of which are engineers) to 200 in the next year. The aim is to develop new, custom solutions for Canadians.
- The team will also have a chance to work on upcoming projects for the company including a cryptocurrency platform and a cloud platform.
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
Not only will you be working on a new, custom offering for Canadians but you will also have the opportunity to work on new, upcoming projects for the company (ex. Cryptocurrency and Cloud platforms). You’ll also be working alongside some of the most successful leaders in tech.
You’re the ideal Security Engineer if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience of network security.
- Previous experience with security frameworks and programing languages (ex. Python, Ruby, Java).
- Strong understanding of network operations and protocols.
- Strong understanding of AWS and cloud data security.
As the Security Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Push security barriers and develop a strong defence and continuously make enhancements.
- Create tools enabling engineers to write secure code.
- Conduct periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability and also penetration testing.
Apply today for the Security Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.