Toronto, Ontario | Permanent
gdR is recruiting a Sales Operations Manager for a global B2B cloud SaaS leader with an industry leading platform that has thousands of global customers. The company’s leadership team is comprised of some of the most successful people in tech. It’s a great group to learn from and to help you throughout your career.
About the Company:
- Established industry-leading cloud/SaaS company in the B2B space
- 100s of millions in revenue.
- Award-winning culture and product.
- Great benefits, a balanced lifestyle (not startup hours; work hard when you're there)
- Glassdoor rating of 4+ out of 5.
- Located on the Yonge subway line.
It’s an amazing opportunity to drive sales operations with Salesforce while managing a team of professionals. Perfect for someone who enjoys problem-solving and collaborating with others.
You’re the ideal Sales Operations Manager if you have:
- 4+ years of previous sales operations experience with at least 1+ in management.
- Expert-level skill with Salesforce especially around reporting and analytics.
- Proven understanding of the sales process.
As the Sales Operations Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Mentor and manage a team of 5-6 analysts.
- Drive sales process optimization and productivity through Salesforce.
- Present results and feedback to other marketing leaders.
Apply today for the Sales Operations Manager role or contact Samantha Colaco, Talent & Client Manager, at samantha AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdRs objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.