Toronto, Ontario M5V 1P9
gdR is recruiting a QA Engineer for an up-and-coming IoT startup who is set to create a brand new category of connected devices. The product has been under development for a couple of years and has been supported by former employees from companies such as Nest, Beats by Dre and Eero Router. The company is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for individuals who love solving complex challenges in their own domains with some of the greatest minds in the world.
About the Company:
- The product will be the first of its kind and will create a new category of IoT devices.
- Impressive leadership team and partnerships with former employees from big companies such as Nest, Beats by Dre and Eero Router.
- Amazing opportunities for growth.
- All perks of a startup environment.
You’ll join a vibrant and supportive team who is dedicated to your growth. If you’re passionate about the latest in IoT technology then this is for you! Not to mention, you’ll be working on “never-been-built” projects for some of the most successful brands and tech companies.
You’re the ideal QA Engineer if you have:
- 2+ years of QA experience.
- Previous experience with exploratory testing and case creation.
- Previous experience with CI.
- Previously worked with tools such as Selenium and Calabash.
As the QA Engineer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Design and develop tests.
- Collaborate and communicate with other teams who are part of the process (ex. Product Managers and Developers).
- Create test strategies for future projects.
Apply today for the QA Engineer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.