gdR is recruiting an QA Developer for an established and growing software company that is taking over the travel-tech industry! With more than 20+ airlines around the world as customers and 40K+ users, they're currently working on a solution that'll change the way flyers view travel. Part of their development process involves spending time out in the field with customers 30,000 ft in the air well before any coding! They're looking for individuals who are innovative, collaborative and have a passion for travel!
About the Company:
- Established and growing software company taking over the travel tech industry. Currently working on a solution that'll change the way flyers view travel.
- Customers include 20+ airlines around the world, totalling 40K+ users.
- Part of their development process involves spending time out in the field with customers 30,000 ft in the air well before any coding!
- Tech stack includes: React, C#, Swift and Elastic Beanstalk.
You’ll be joining an established company looking to pivot their solutions and build it out to encompass more of the consumer’s travel journey. If you’re to make an impact, love solving problems and have a passion for travel then this is for you!
You’re the ideal QA Developer if you have:
- 4+ years of experience working on open-source projects.
- Strong coding and scripting skills.
- Strong knowledge of web-based and mobile application automation.
As the QA Developer here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- As part of a small team, you’ll design and develop testing efforts across the company’s products.
- Design a variety of tools and procedures to efficiently test new code.
- Leverage your problem solving skills to design and implement solutions.
Apply today for the QA Developer role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify & Pivotal), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.